How ADPAW Membership impacts you.
ADPAW advocates to effectively influence the policies affecting your customers.
ADPAW impacts the systems that serve your customers.
ADPAW supports members through sharing of best practices, feedback, and advice from peers.
ADPAW promotes leadership, expertise and growth among our profession.
. . . Everything you want in a professional organization.
. . . Everything you need in professional advocacy!
Our mission is to promote and foster the growth and expertise of professionals working with older adults, adults with disabilities and their caregivers.
The association shall at the local, state and federal level:
- Advocate for a strong consumer voice on issues affecting our target population.
- Investigate, formulate positions, and advocate on issues affecting our customers and/or the systems that serve them.
- Provide a forum for information sharing, networking, and collaboration.
- Lead and shape programs and services for current and future customers.
- Recognize significant contributions of individuals and agencies that enhance public understanding of issues related to aging or disability.
- Provide and support training that promotes growth, leadership, and expertise of professionals within the field of aging or disability.
If you are an ADPAW member and would like to view the Alonzo Kelly presentation, please contact Mary Mezera at email@example.com